A former Green Belt site lying between the settlement of Brockworth and the A417. A successful promotion campaign resulted in planning permission being obtained ahead of the Local Plan, with delivery soon to commence.
Size: 37 hectares (92 acres)
- 22,000sqm of employment floorspace
- 2,500sqm of a community, health and local retail uses
- 2ha of land for a new primary school
- Playing pitches and associated facilities around the
- Brockworth Rugby Club site
Progress: Outline planning permission obtained in March 2016.
Council: Tewkesbury Borough Council